Monday, February 28, 2011

For the DIE HARD Chipotle Fans....

*SORRY THIS OPPORTUNITY HAS EXPIRED*


Boy do I have treat for you blog followers today! I was minding my business at work when SUDDENLY one of my co-workers shared with me a super amazing deal this week at Chipotle. If you go to DealstoBuy.com (<--click here, I made it easy for you guys) you can receive A BUY ONE GET ONE FREE COUPON ON BURRITOS, BOWLS, TACOS AND SALADS!!! Redeem you coupon NOW! The fun all ends March 4 :) Wondering if it's legit! Heck yes! My co-worker already went over the weekend SO what are you waiting for? Print, eat, and love Chipotle!

2 comments:

  1. Now if only I can find my closest Chiptole! Lol What a DEAL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You posted a comment :) I LOVE YOU xoxo! Well hurry and find one...enjoy

    ReplyDelete