So summertime is right around the corner and that means a bucket list is necessary! I never actually sat down and created one for just the summer but hey it's a first time for everything. While this isn't a complete list of my intentions, it's a start and I am going to try my best to complete it.
So here it is....
1) Hit the beach (as much as possible)
2) Go to Kings Dominion/Six Flags
3) Go to the zoo
4) Go to MIA!!!! (in the works!)
5) Go on a boat ride (Done)
6) Try new cultural food (Filipino food/Ethiopian food/Moroccan food/[insert other cultural food here])
7) Read at least THREE books
8) Go to a free outdoor concert (Done but I'm going to more)
9) Plan an international vacation for next summer
10) Go to at least TWO museums
11) Start my family genealogy project
12) Sign up to take the GRE
13) Research graduate programs AND narrow down to 5 schools!
14) Go on a bike ride
15) Learn how to cook a cultural dish from scratch
16) Visit Almish Country!!!!!