Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Accessories Candy: nOir Jewelry

"Deco Cubism Bugle Bead" by nOir Jewelry $300.00





Today is an exciting for two reasons...it's the first day of summer yay!!! *raises the roof* AND I just found the MOST delicious accessories that I have ever laid on my eyes on...nOir Jewelry that is! I can't believe I never knew of these darling pieces but they are no secret to the fashion world nor to the arms, ears, wrists, fingers and necks of many celebs out there. You probably have seen these pieces on Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Mary J. Blige, Katy Perry, Fergie, Gwen Stefani and many others! I highlighted along of rings (because I am a ring fanatic) and necklaces too but make sure you visit their website for their complete collections! Anyhoo, if you don't know, now you do and I hope you enjoy my 300th post like I do!!! Now if only I can get my hands on some of this stuff, I would be one happy camper....xo!



(Above) "Penny the Peacock" by nOir Jewelry $150


(Above) Heidi the Spider by nOir Jewlry $70
"Kickapoo Necklace" by nOir Jewelry $195





"Fold Over" by nOir Jewlry $120

"The Candy Darling" by nOir Jewelry $400.00
"Bugle Knot" by nOir Jewelry $300







"Bette the Butterfly" by nOir Jewelry $165

"Brooklyn Bridge" by nOir Jewelry $250





Photos Courtesy of nOir Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment