Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dear June...

I don't know about you but is anybody the least bit shocked that we are already half-way through the year? I mean mannnnnn...where did time go? The crazy thing is it feels like we were just getting started with 2011 and then we had some random interruption that the world was suppose to end on MAY21st which was a mah-jor fail SMDH! Anyhoo, through all that hoopla, we still survived and what do you have to show for it? Seriously, when you look back on your six months of 2011 what have you accomplished? Is there anything that is still pending? What else do you have left to do to finish this year strong? I am proud to say within the last six months I finally FOUND MYSELF!!! I know what I want to do and I know what I need to do to get there. It's going to be bumpy road ahead, tons of sacrifices, some tears, full of laughter but in the end I will get there. There is no time for dragging feet here! Just be glad you made it this far (that's an accomplishment) and it's not too late to get your act together for the next half. Don't delay, start today! In the next six months, I most certainly don't want to be where I am today (and I know you don't either), I want to be further along, moving strong but most of all living happily ever after in my 20something life. Cheers!






Photo Courtesy of gpnc.org

No comments:

Post a Comment