Saturday, August 20, 2011

In my thoughts....



I can't believe the month of August is almost over and I have totally neglected my blog :( Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile but I feel like my mind has been in the clouds lately. I am proud to report that it hasn't been anything negative going in my life! If anything, I have been using this month to do a lot of soul searching and really just revising my life plan. I'm mean we don't live this life forever and sometimes the plan we have in motion needs to be revised and that's where I have been. I realized there is so much I want to do in my life mainly travel the world and help people while doing it but I haven't quite figured out HOW to do it and what to do first.

I really want to return to grad school but I'm also anxious to move forward in my career...is it really possible to do both? I see programs all the time that offer part-time programs or distant-learning but could I really do both? Hmmmm now that's a challenge. I don't know why I thought life as a 20-something would seem so glamorous back in the day because it has most certainly been a roller coaster ride! It's also been a great learning experience as well...I've seen friendships go and come and I feel myself growing into a better woman each day. Going forward isn't going to be easy but I'm up for the challenge. They say that "real change begins with you" and "if you want to see something done, YOU have to do it yourself." So with these words in mind, I'm just going to take a leap a faith! I may not always land on my toes but at least I'm still moving right?





No comments:

Post a Comment