Thursday, December 29, 2011

Cheers to the New Year!

confetti cleanup

This post is not about resolutions because I don't really believe in those but I do believe in having goals! There are many things I wish to accomplish during my time here on planet Earth and as well know, time is unforgiving. With this in mind, its important to act on opportunity every chance we get! Looking back on 2011, I realize this was the year of growth for me. I spent a lot of time this year soul searching which has attributed to my growth periods throughout the year. I tried new things, I made mistakes, I isolated myself from the unnecessary and I embraced more important things in my life and for that, I'm forever greatful. I like the woman I'm becoming but most of all I love that my faith has played a major role in getting me to this point in my life. I already know 2012 is going to be amazing because the man above told me so and I'm so looking forward to the new changes, new growth and new challenges that will come my way. BRING IT ON BABY! It may sound cliche but I truly believe everything happens for a reason (good, bad, happy or sad), it's life! I wouldn't take back a thing because it was already written for me to through these experiences.

*Raises a glass of sparkling apple cider* Cheers to YOU my fellow bloggers and readers, may 2012 be filled with phenomenal love, laughter and light! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! *throws confetti*

Photo Courtesy Flickr.com/By Photophil2012

No comments:

Post a Comment