Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Paula Deen's butter flavored lip balm?

Butter Sticks

One of my really good friend's shared with me today that Paula Deen also known as "Ms. Food Network Southern Cuisine Queen" is making a profit off her fetish for butter...seriously. This woman has truly out down herself by creating line of lip balms that not only smell and feel good on your lips but apparently its pretty tasty too. I am dying to get my hands on stuff just see for myself if this lip balm lives up to it's slogan, "put some south on your mouth." According to the HuffingtonPost.com, she has more than just a buttery lip-smacking flavor, she's also has "peach cobbler, banana pudding and key lime pie" and of course MORE. Talk about an appetite for your lips? While the product isn't nationwide (yet...because I have a feeling it will be), it can be purchased at Paula Deen's store in Savannah, Georgia (bummer...I don't live there). The good thing is you don't have to feel bad in counting calories when wearing this stuff...it's one product that won't add to your hips, just your lips.

Has anyone tried Paula Deen's lip balms before? Would you try her lip balms? I wonder if males can use her lip balm too?

Picture Courtesy of Flickr.com/ By National Milk Producers Federation

No comments:

Post a Comment