Monday, February 25, 2013

My Academy Awards Top Picks for Best Dressed

oscars academy awards
Unfortunately, I didn't watch the Academy Awards last night but I ALWAYS make sure I watch the red carpet! For those of us fashionistas/nistos, it's exciting time of year to catch all the Hollywood glam-glam take place on that plush red carpet.

With that said, here are my top picks (in no particular order because it was definitely hard to choose):

  1. Jessica Chastain
  2. Charlize Theron
  3. Halle Berry
  4. Reese Witherspoon
  5. Jennifer Aniston
  6. Jennifer Lawrence
  7. Kerry Washington
  8. Amy Adams
  9. Jennifer (JHud) Hudson
  10. Kelly Rowland
  11. Catherine Zeta-Jones
  12. Kimora Lee Simmons
Check out my top picks photos and other red carpet fashion hit or misses via Yahoo.

Photo Courtesy of Flickr.com/By Ebbandflowphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment