Friday, March 1, 2013

3.1.2013

American Flag

I don't know whether or not to be excited that it's a NEW month or to be devasted that we are on the brink (or by the time you read this, we might be in the middle of it!) of a sequester for our Nation. I usually actually never discuss politics on my blog because I think it's a sensative topic and can get messy;however, I would remissed if I didn't share with my readers that it grinds my gears that members of Congress aren't working together for the betterment of the people.

It seems now a days that the phrase "WE the People" is merely just words, no meaning. I'm definitely not waving a party flag here, I'm just saying that we've got to do better. I hope things turn around because the way it looks, we are in for a rude awakening. Hold on...

The Lipstick Memoir Approves This Post! Xo

Photo Courtesy of Flickr.com/By Twg1942

No comments:

Post a Comment