Thursday, April 10, 2014

Creative Inspiration Fun

Oil Pastels 
  I'm not sure where this jolt of inspiration came from but it could be from my latest travels. Whenever I'm away and playing, I always seem to get a burst of energy to do something more. With that said, I've had quite a few personal projects/ideas pop in my mind that I want to sincerely explore. The hardest part is always figuring out where to begin but I feel strongly about giving these ideas a chance.  Trusting the process of creativity can seem terrifying at first but usually something beautiful is learned through the experience.

Most will agree that fear, uncertainty, or even our own self can hold us back from realized dreams. Don't let anything discourage you! Let's go be GREAT together Xo

Photo Courtesy of Flickr.com/By WideEyedIlluminations

No comments:

Post a Comment