Tuesday, November 25, 2014

What Are You Welcoming Into Your Life?

These days I'm welcoming three things into my life: change, peace and joy! That's all I really want right now considering it is very easy to get caught up in this crazy world.

I welcome change/transformation because it is opportunity for me to reinvent myself, push myself beyond my comfort limits and explore new things that I wouldn't necessarily experience on my own.

I welcome peace because it has always been a long standing need in my life. I've never been a drama-filled person nor do I want to start so I've learned separating myself from people, places or things that might trigger a negative reaction to be the best remedy. Don't mistaken my silence for being meek though, it's just that I've learned everything doesn't require an opinion or comment.  

I welcome joy because I truly have so much to be thankful for and I don't want to take that for granted. Even in the midst of challenges, fears and set backs, I've learned the best medicine is maintaining joy (and laughter) in your heart at all times! It's all working out for the greater good anyway :)

What are you welcoming into you life these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment